We will be happy to help you find the right living option for your internship in St. Louis!
*Limited availability before May 20th*
Fill out the form to the left and our team will be in contact with you shortly!
No time to waste? Call us now!
Ready to book? Follow these steps to complete your Intern Application
- Fill out the registration page
- On the term selector, select the New resident – University Meadows option. Then select “UM – 2017-18 Summer – DL” and submit
- On the next page click Lease now
- Fill out the needed information. For academic standing kindly select program participant and complete steps accordingly.
- Select room on the list of rooms available (due to requested roommates and other reasons we might have to change the selected room), save and continue
- Choose your anticipated arrival date (There are few spots available for dates before 06/1/2018, early move-in assignments will be approved based on a first completed lease first serve basis)
- Make a payment for the Security Deposit (may be refundable on departure) of $150 and Processing Fee (non-refundable) of $90. Follow prompts to go through payment process.
- Read through leasing contract and electronically sign the document and continue (the rates listed on the contract will be adjusted by signing an addendum during your move in process)
- Carefully key in the required information for the background and credit checks for resident and guarantor (if needed).
- An additional deposit of $600 may be required if the lease signer is under the age of 23 and does not have a guarantor with a valid US social security number. On this page kindly upload your internship offer letter, copy of residents ID and copy of Guarantor’s ID (if applicable), save and continue
- Voila! Confirmation, the leasing documents are automatically sent to the email you provided!